Are you ready for something fun to watch? Me, too! And I’ve got just the show: Good Behavior, which drops with a two-episode premiere on Tuesday, Nov. 15 at 9/8c on TNT.
Here are my top six reasons to watch Good Behavior:
1. It stars Michelle Dockery. Yes, the same Michelle Dockery who played Lady Mary on the beloved PBS Masterpiece series Downtown Abbey. But her Good Behavior character is as different as you can get from the buttoned-up Lady Mary. Letty Raines is a thief and a con artist who’s always one bad decision, one wrong move away from completely imploding. And that’s just how she likes it. And boy, is she fun to watch.
2. The storyline is super fun. Fresh out of prison, Letty is trying to get her life back in order, but not doing such a good job. When she overhears a hit man being hired to kill a man’s wife, she sets out to derail the job, sending her on a wild collision course with the charming killer, and entangling them in a dangerous, seductive relationship. Oooh la la.
3. I identify with Letty. Ok, my life may not be quite as thrilling as hers, but I, too, have a series of affirmations running through my head every day. Some of hers: “Today I feel good,” “I am the best me I can be,” “I am able to express my emotions in a helpful, positive way,” “I can feel how beautiful I am,” “I don’t blame others for where I am,” “Even when I take a wrong turn, I will find another path,” and my personal favorite, “I am centered and well balanced.” I especially love hearing my inner voice say that while I’m eating my second piece of cake.
4. It’s on TNT. Some of my favorite shows of all time are on this network – Major Crimes and The Librarians, among them. I trust this network to deliver fun, fresh TV shows, and they always do.
5. It’s based on a novella series by Blake Crouch. He’s the author of one of my favorite book trilogies, Pines, Wayward and The Last Town, which was turned into one of my favorite TV series, Wayward Pines. If you haven’t seen it yet, go watch it immediately. And Chad Hodge, who co-created, wrote and executive produced Wayward Pines, also has those roles on Good Behavior. In short, this show has a great behind-the-scenes crew.
6. Good Behavior features a strong female character. Sure, Letty might have a few things to work through, but she’s the center of attention here, and I love it. That’s yet another thing I love about this show, Letty isn’t perfect and is just trying to make her way in the world the best way she knows how.
For more about TNT’s Good Behavior, check out the show’s official website, and follow it on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and YouTube.
Disclosure: This post is sponsored by Good Behavior on TNT. Watch the 2-episode series premiere Tuesday, November 15 at 9/8c.
Watch the Good Behavior Trailer, and report back with your thoughts after you’ve watched the premiere.
What do you think about Good Behavior? Tell me in the comments for a chance to win a $100 Visa gift card!
No duplicate comments.
You may receive (2) total entries by selecting from the following entry methods:
1. Leave a comment in response to the sweepstakes prompt on this post
2. Tweet (public message) about this promotion; including exactly the following unique term in your tweet message: “#SweepstakesEntry”; and leave the URL to that tweet in a comment on this post
3. Blog about this promotion, including a disclosure that you are receiving a sweepstakes entry in exchange for writing the blog post, and leave the URL to that post in a comment on this post
4. For those with no Twitter or blog, read the official rules to learn about an alternate form of entry.
This giveaway is open to US Residents age 18 or older (or nineteen (19) years of age or older in Alabama and Nebraska). Winners will be selected via random draw, and will be notified by e-mail. The notification email will come directly from BlogHer via the sweeps@blogher email address. You will have 2 business days to respond; otherwise a new winner will be selected.
The Official Rules are available here.
This sweepstakes runs from 11/1/16– 11/24/16
Be sure to visit the TNT Brand Page on BlogHer.com where you can read other bloggers’ posts!
Looks like something we’d watch after the kids are in bed!
I think it looks like a good show. I would love to see it
It looks like an interesting show.
I think it is a very interesting show. I want to see it!
I would love to watch this show! I love that it has a strong female character in it and has a great premise.
I like the plot of Good Behavior.
I’m excited to see how this cast handles ” Bad Behavior”
groogruxking40 @ gmail dot com
It features Michelle Dockery, I love her; and from the trailer it looks interesting.
tcarolinep at gmail dot com
I think this looks like a show that I would be interested in seeing something different.
Sounds like a great show that I’m interested in watching.
The show sounds just like the type of books I usually read, and I love Michelle!
Tweet link: https://twitter.com/shala_darkstone/status/796501932139548672
Sounds like an interesting watch!
It looks like a show I would enjoy watching
This look like an interesting show. I would watch it.
I don’t have cable, so honestly I would probably not watch this show. I enjoy cooking shows and home improvement shows.
I looks like a good show.
Will wait to decide until after I see the first episode
It’s something that I would definitely love to see
I think it looks like another good TNT show. I watch this channel often and plan to check it out.
It looks like a must see for me. TNT continues to put out shows that make me a daily viewer.
I think it is another great show from TNT. I am a daily viewer and love their programming.
I would watch it.
Sounds interesting, looks interesting =)
Tweeted too https://mobile.twitter.com/faithjacklynswe/status/798440549783076864
I’d like to check this show out. We are looking for something to watch after the kids go to bed.
This looks like a good show I can watch after my son goes to bed.
Interesting and I can’t wait to watch more!
amy [at] uTry [dot] it
amy [at] uTry [dot] it
i think it seems really interesting
I agree with you…it looks fun, and gotta love a strong female lead.
This looks like a good show and Michelle Dockery is perfect for the role.
The show looks interesting. I missed it, so hopefully it comes on again.
It looks like a show I could really get into.
It Looks like a great show to watch.
Sounds like something I’d like to see and I am not easily interested in movies, I know weird!
I think it looks interesting and can’t wait to see more 🙂
Tweeted 🙂 – https://twitter.com/Enter_Now/status/800297028597137408
i think this will be a good show – i have enjoyed other shows based on Blake Crouch’s writings
This show looks good cant wait to watch it.
I think Good Behavior looks like something I’d enjoy! I love shows with strong female leads. I missed the premier, but I’ll check to see if it’s available on demand so I can catch up.
I shared your post about Good Behavior on Twitter, and TNT’s fun giveaway, too:
I think it looks like fun
This could easily become one of my “must see” shows.
Tweet – https://twitter.com/willitara/status/800595136057065472
This show sounds so good! I love twists and turns in a TV show.
tweeted – https://twitter.com/dmarie824/status/801120713243557888
It sounds like a good show. I hope it comes to Netflix, as I don’t watch conventional TV. 😀
I tweeted here: https://twitter.com/MsTofuFairy/status/801439277511016448
I would be interested in seeing Michelle Dockery is something new. Thanks for sharing!
pixelberrypie at yahoo dot com
looks like an intriguing drama
Looks awesome, cant wait to see it!
It looks like something I’d like to check out.
I don’t even have a TV. I don’t enjoy watching shows. So I won’t be watching this one.
Thanks for the contest.
I think Good Behavior is going to be a great season of entertainment when it premiers on TNT November 15.
I publicly Tweeted this giveaway: https://twitter.com/versatileer/status/801844411827163144
I am curious on how her relationship with her son is like and with his father and why she doesn’t have custody
tbarrettno1 at gmail dot com
tbarrettno1 at gmail dot com
my #SweepstakesEntry tweet:
I havent seen an episode yet but I want to! I remember seeing the ads for it and thinking it would be a show right up my alley
I would love to see “Good Behavior” as it will keep me interested.
it not my kind of show
I love the plot line and the characters so I know I would love the show!
We both love it! The acting is top notch and it is thrilling.
I hear this is terrific. I haven’t gotten around to it. But unfortunately I heard there will not be a second season.