Ok, whose bright idea was it to give something away every day in July? Someone needs to complain to the boss!
Anyway, we’re calling it the July Giveaway Extravaganza, and I’ve actually missed the last two days, so I’m giving away three DVDs today. All good, though, right? Forging bravely forward.
THE GIVEAWAY: Three Scholastic Storybook Treasures:
- Tikki Tikki Tembo and More Stories to Celebrate Asian Heritage
- The True Story of the 3 Little Pigs
- Harry the Dirty Dog and More Playful Puppy Stories
WHAT IT IS: These lovely old-fashioned stories (I remember reading them as a kid) are great for little ones because they can read along on screen as the story is brought vividly to life.
HOW TO ENTER:
As usual, you have lots of ways to enter! Choose any or all of those listed below. For EACH entry, be sure to leave a comment below.
1) Leave a comment on this post, telling us why you’d love to add these three Scholastic Storybook Treasures to your home video library or classroom.
2) Subscribe to the Reel Life With Jane weekly newsletter in the sidebar widget on this page.
3) Tweet This:
#Giveaway! 3 #Scholastic Storybook Treasures on DVD @reellifejane http://bit.ly/13AhUPd #sweepstakes #contest #kids #teachers
4) Share the contest on your other social networks, like Facebook, Pinterest, LinkedIn, wherever! Remember to leave a comment below for each share.
This contest ends Wed., July 31, 2013 at midnight ET. Good luck!
for my niece & nephew!
I want these for my daughter! I thinks she would love them!
Subscribed to the Reel Life With Jane weekly newsletter.
Shared on Facebook as Austin Baroudi.
Shared on Pinterest as Austin Baroudi.
Shared on Google+ as Austin Baroudi.
Shared on StumbleUpon as austieb7.
Tumbled as austieb7.
These look awesome! I remember the great art of The True Story of the 3 Little Pigs. This would make a great gift for my cousins!
Like to get for the girls, they love to read.
I am a subscriber.
I would win this for my girls!
Iam an email subscriber
These would be great gifts for our grandchildren. Our children used to buy scholastic books at the school book fair every year, they were always so excited and had a hard time deciding on which books to buy out of their allotted amount to spend. Good Memories! p.s. our grandchildren are home schooled, so no book fairs, would love to give them these as a perk!
These would be perfect for my grandchildren!
These would be fun to see — for the little kids and the big kids!