“In Organic We Trust” is available nationwide On-Demand as of today through the providers at the bottom of this story.
The food documentary follows director/producer Kip Pastor on a personal journey to answer commonly asked questions about organic food. Like, what exactly IS organic? And is it really better, or just a marketing scam?
According to the press release that landed in our inbox, the film consults with farmers, organic certifiers, scientists, and organic critics to explore the content beneath the label and the truth behind the marketing, including:
- Craig McNamara, President, California State Board of Food & Agriculture
- Dr. Marion Nestle, Professor, Dept. of Nutrition, Food Studies and Public at New York University
- Robert ‘Chef Bobo’ Surles, Executive Chef, The Calhoun School
- Bernardine Prince, Co-Founder/Co-Director, Fresh Farm Markets
- Alberto Gonzalez, President/CEO, Gustorgnaica
“It takes a balanced approach to clear up misconceptions about organic food while highlighting practical solutions that are transforming the way we grow and eat,” notes the press release. Read more here. We haven’t had a chance to watch it yet, so if you do, report back with your thoughts.
Available nationwide On-Demand Jan. 22, 2013 from:
Cable Providers: AT&T, Blue Ridge Communications, Charter Communications, DirecTV, Insight, Mediacom, RCN, SuddenLink, Verizon
Broadband: Amazon Video, Apple iTunes, CinemaNow, Google Play, PlayStation, Vudu, YouTube
Like the Film on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/inorganicwetrust
Follow the Film on Twitter: twitter.com/IOWTfilm