It’s been ten years since the 9/11 attacks that changed our world forever. If you’re like me, it’s really difficult to watch the footage from those awful, dark days and yet, it’s also important to never forget the good folks who perished, the lives that were thrown in disarray, and what it all means for our country.
History Channel has put together an excellent 2-disc DVD set called September 11th Memorial Collectors Edition, and I have FIVE copies to give away. The collection includes:
- 102 Minutes That Changed America, an Emmy-award winning, intensely personal perspective of the tragedy as it was experienced by people around New York
- Hotel Ground Zero, the incredible tale of the 940 tourists, visitors and staff in the Marriott WTC Hotel, located beneath and between the Twin Towers
- The Miracle of Stairway B, the story of 12 firefighters, three office workers, and a Port Authority police officer who survived the collapse of the North Tower
- The Day the Towers Fell, a riveting special that reveals the never-before-told stories of eyewitnesses, including amateur and professional photographers, caught in the horror of the World Trade Center tragedy
- I-Witness to 9/11, a remarkable short film companion piece to 102 Minutes That Changed America
I remember where I was when I heard the news: upstairs doing laundry. My husband called me down to watch the horrible events on TV that day. I just remember being stunned and dazed for several days. Where were you that day?
To enter for a chance to win one of these DVD sets, leave a comment on this post by midnight on Sunday, Sept. 11, 2011. Tell us where you were when you heard the news about the planes hitting the Twin Towers.
Also check out:
BurnWorld.com’s Ultimate Software and Hardware Giveaway Contest – September 2011 – Click through and enter for a chance to win a Samsung Slim External DVD Writer and Roxio Creator 2012.