Sponsorships and Advertising
Would you like to introduce your product or service to our family entertainment audience? At Reel Life With Jane, we realize that no two companies are alike, so we’ll create a sponsor package to meet your individual needs.
We’ll use our reach through a robust blog readership, active Facebook and Twitter community, syndication to millions of readers, and insider Hollywood connections to connect your product or service with our readers. Have we convinced you? Please contact us. Need more facts and statistics? Keep reading:
Reel Life With Jane appeals to anyone wanting insider info to the Hollywood crowd. Our readers spend time and money on entertainment options like the latest theatrical releases, DVD and blu-ray releases, and classic and modern television shows.
Founder and Editor in Chief Jane Boursaw has more than 20 years of experience in the entertainment world. Her reviews, feature stories and interviews are published by hundreds of newspapers, magazines and web sites, including Family Circle, Ladies’ Home Journal, Woman’s Day, USA Weekend, Parade, Christian Science Monitor, New York Times, Variety, People Magazine, Common Sense Media, Emmy Magazine, Disney.com, FlipBoard for iPad/iPhone and Google Currents.
Jane’s syndicated Reel Life With Jane movie and TV reviews give readers the inside scoop on what’s hot in family entertainment on the big and small screens. As a mom of two, Jane knows the importance of making good choices for kids, which is why her reviews include details on profanity, violence, sex/nudity, and drug/alcohol content. As an editor for AOL’s TVSquad.com, staff writer for Popeater.com and Moviefone.com, and family movie critic for Kaboose.com and iVillage.com, Jane is a trusted resource for trend pieces, newsy entertainment stories, fun interviews, and thoughtful op-eds that rank high in the search engines.
A featured guest on TV Confidential’s radio show, Jane is a member of the Television Critics Association and American Society of Journalists and Authors. She’s been quoted in The Times of London, the Los Angeles Times, and the Detroit Free Press, and profiled on MediaBistro.com, Wordcount: Freelancing in the Digital Age, FreelanceSuccess.com, and WriteOn! Online. Jane also maintains an extensive network of movie studios, TV networks, DVD distributors and publicists.
Reel Life With Jane also includes a cadre of contributors, specializing in DVD and movie reviews, classic films and movies, independent films, TV reviews, film festivals, celebrity interviews, games and more.
Reel Life With Jane readership in March 2013 (AW Stats):
- Unique Visitors: 517,964
- Page Views: 1,551,013
- Hits: 7,655,193
- Google PageRank: 5
- Twitter followers: 9,200
- Facebook followers: 4,400
- Klout score: 66
How we market Reel Life With Jane:
- Tweeting to our 9,200+ followers on Reel Life With Jane‘s account.
- Posting photographs and articles on our Facebook page and profile (combined 4,400 followers).
- Posting videos on our YouTube account.
- Broadcasting articles to Feedburner subscribers.
- Syndication of family movie and TV reviews, previews, features and entertainment stories to 20 million-plus readers monthly.
- Syndication to Google Currents and FlipBoard for iPad and iPhone, named WIRED Magazine’s Essential App in 2012.
- Syndication to the Internet Movie Database, the #1 movie website in the world with a combined web and mobile audience of more than 150 million unique monthly visitors.
- Syndication on the BlogHer Publishing Network, the Web’s leading guide to the hottest news and trends among women in social media, reaching more than 37 million readers monthly.
Would you like to tap into the entertainment market by purchasing a sponsorship or advertising package? Reel Life With Jane is developing mutual relationships with companies that offer products and services with lots of appeal for anyone interested in the hottest movies, DVDs, TV shows, celebrities and more.
Some options include:
- Inclusion on our Sponsors page with 250-word copy about your site, product and/or service
- 300×250 graphic ad above the fold, right-hand sidebar, visible on all posts and pages
- One time sponsorship introduction post
- Weekly back-links in text of a post on this entertainment site.
- Twitter mentions (4/month) publicizing news, appearances or specials
- Facebook mentions (4/month) publicizing news, appearances or specials
Note that all sponsorship activities will be clearly marked under full disclosure.
Need more Info? Please contact us.