SHOP & PREMIUM MEMBERSHIP:
Editors & Publishers: Buy movie reviews, DVD/blu-ray reviews, feature stories, interviews, premium memberships and more in our Editorial Web Store.
To pitch a sponsored post to us, please email Jane Boursaw at firstname.lastname@example.org. We DO NOT publish sponsored posts with links to pornographic material. Our rate for sponsored posts is $350 U.S., paid via PayPal.
ADVERTISING, SOCIAL MEDIA TOUTS & MORE:
Would you like to tap into the entertainment market by purchasing sponsored posts, social media touts or display advertising? Reel Life With Jane is developing mutual relationships with companies that offer products and services with lots of appeal for anyone interested in the hottest movies, DVDs, TV shows, celebrities, fashion and Inside Hollywood glam.
Options Include (but are not limited to):
- Sponsored and commissioned posts (see “Sponsored Content” above), $350 U.S. paid via PayPal.
- In-post text links to another site, $200 U.S. paid via PayPal.
- Display ads in the following sizes (all numbers in pixels): 300×250, 300×600, 160×600, 970×90, 728×90 and 468×60. Placement includes front page, individual posts and individual pages. Rates vary.
- Social Media Touts (including Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, LinkedIn and/or Google+) publicizing news, appearances or specials. Rates vary.
For more info, please email Jane Boursaw at email@example.com.
REEL LIFE WITH JANE TRAFFIC STATS:
April 2015 (AW Stats):
- Unique Visitors: 128,000
- Pageviews: 1.4 million
- Hits: 10.5 million
April 2015 (Google Analytics):
- Users: 92,000
- Pageviews: 195,000
- Impressions: 385,000
Social Media, April 2015:
- Twitter followers: 39,100
- Facebook fan page followers: 53,413
- Facebook profile followers: 2,777
- Instagram followers: 5,229
- LinkedIn Connections: 1,800
- Klout score: 68
- Google Page Rank: 4
- Alexa Rank (Global): 188,662
- Alexa Rank (U.S.): 113,284
How we market Reel Life With Jane:
- Tweeting to our 39,000+ followers on our Twitter account.
- Posting photographs and articles on our Facebook page and profile (combined 56,000+ followers).
- Posting videos on our YouTube account.
- Posting to our Pinterest account.
- Posting to our Google+ account and profile.
- Posting to our LinkedIn profile.
- Posting to our Tumblr page.
- Broadcasting articles to Feedburner subscribers.
- Syndication of movie and TV reviews, previews, features and entertainment stories to 20 million-plus readers monthly.
- Syndication to Google Currents and FlipBoard for iPad and iPhone, named WIRED Magazine’s Essential App.
- Syndication to the Internet Movie Database, the #1 movie website in the world with a combined web and mobile audience of more than 150 million unique monthly visitors.
- Syndication on the BlogHer Publishing Network, the Web’s leading guide to the hottest news and trends among women in social media, reaching more than 37 million readers monthly.
ABOUT REEL LIFE WITH JANE:
Reel Life With Jane readers spend time and money on entertainment products like the latest theatrical releases, DVD and blu-ray releases, streaming and On Demand, downloadable music and more.
Founder and Editor-in-Chief Jane Boursaw has more than 20 years of experience in the entertainment world. Her reviews, feature stories and interviews are published by hundreds of newspapers, magazines and web sites, including Family Circle, Ladies’ Home Journal, Woman’s Day, USA Weekend, Parade, New York Times, Variety, People Magazine, Common Sense Media, Disney.com and more.
Jane’s movie, DVD and blu-ray reviews give readers the inside scoop on what’s hot in family and grownup entertainment on the big and small screens. As a mom of two, Jane knows the importance of making good choices for kids, which is why her family reviews include details on profanity, violence, sex/nudity, and drug/alcohol content. As a former editor for AOL’s TVSquad.com, staff writer for Moviefone.com, and family movie critic for Kaboose.com and iVillage.com, Jane is a trusted resource for trend pieces, newsy entertainment stories, fun interviews, and thoughtful op-eds that rank high in the search engines.
A featured guest on TV Confidential’s radio show, Jane is a member of the Television Critics Association and American Society of Journalists and Authors. She’s been quoted in The Times of London, the Los Angeles Times, the Detroit Free Press, and MediaBistro.com. Jane also maintains an extensive network of movie studios, TV networks, DVD distributors and publicists.
Reel Life With Jane also includes a cadre of contributors, specializing in DVD and movie reviews, classic films and movies, awards, independent films, TV reviews and recaps, film festivals, celebrity interviews and more.
This policy is valid from Feb. 3, 2014.
This website is a collaborative blog written by a group of individuals. For questions about this site, please contact Jane Boursaw at firstname.lastname@example.org.
This website accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation.
The compensation received will never influence the content, topics or posts made on this website.
The owners and writers of this website are compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Even though the owners and writers receive compensation for our posts or advertisements, we always give our honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this website are purely the writers’ own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question.
This website does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.