Are you ready for something fun to watch? Me, too! And I’ve got just the show: Good Behavior, which drops with a two-episode premiere on Tuesday, Nov. 15 at 9/8c on TNT.
Here are my top six reasons to watch Good Behavior:
1. It stars Michelle Dockery. Yes, the same Michelle Dockery who played Lady Mary on the beloved PBS Masterpiece series Downtown Abbey. But her Good Behavior character is as different as you can get from the buttoned-up Lady Mary. Letty Raines is a thief and a con artist who’s always one bad decision, one wrong move away from completely imploding. And that’s just how she likes it. And boy, is she fun to watch.
2. The storyline is super fun. Fresh out of prison, Letty is trying to get her life back in order, but not doing such a good job. When she overhears a hit man being hired to kill a man’s wife, she sets out to derail the job, sending her on a wild collision course with the charming killer, and entangling them in a dangerous, seductive relationship. Oooh la la.
3. I identify with Letty. Ok, my life may not be quite as thrilling as hers, but I, too, have a series of affirmations running through my head every day. Some of hers: “Today I feel good,” “I am the best me I can be,” “I am able to express my emotions in a helpful, positive way,” “I can feel how beautiful I am,” “I don’t blame others for where I am,” “Even when I take a wrong turn, I will find another path,” and my personal favorite, “I am centered and well balanced.” I especially love hearing my inner voice say that while I’m eating my second piece of cake.
4. It’s on TNT. Some of my favorite shows of all time are on this network – Major Crimes and The Librarians, among them. I trust this network to deliver fun, fresh TV shows, and they always do.
5. It’s based on a novella series by Blake Crouch. He’s the author of one of my favorite book trilogies, Pines, Wayward and The Last Town, which was turned into one of my favorite TV series, Wayward Pines. If you haven’t seen it yet, go watch it immediately. And Chad Hodge, who co-created, wrote and executive produced Wayward Pines, also has those roles on Good Behavior. In short, this show has a great behind-the-scenes crew.
6. Good Behavior features a strong female character. Sure, Letty might have a few things to work through, but she’s the center of attention here, and I love it. That’s yet another thing I love about this show, Letty isn’t perfect and is just trying to make her way in the world the best way she knows how.
Disclosure: This post is sponsored by Good Behavior on TNT. Watch the 2-episode series premiere Tuesday, November 15 at 9/8c.
Watch the Good Behavior Trailer, and report back with your thoughts after you’ve watched the premiere.
What do you think about Good Behavior? Tell me in the comments for a chance to win a $100 Visa gift card!
No duplicate comments.
You may receive (2) total entries by selecting from the following entry methods:
1. Leave a comment in response to the sweepstakes prompt on this post
2. Tweet (public message) about this promotion; including exactly the following unique term in your tweet message: “#SweepstakesEntry”; and leave the URL to that tweet in a comment on this post
3. Blog about this promotion, including a disclosure that you are receiving a sweepstakes entry in exchange for writing the blog post, and leave the URL to that post in a comment on this post
4. For those with no Twitter or blog, read the official rules to learn about an alternate form of entry.
This giveaway is open to US Residents age 18 or older (or nineteen (19) years of age or older in Alabama and Nebraska). Winners will be selected via random draw, and will be notified by e-mail. The notification email will come directly from BlogHer via the [email protected] email address. You will have 2 business days to respond; otherwise a new winner will be selected.
The Official Rules are available here.
This sweepstakes runs from 11/1/16– 11/24/16