The holiday season is my favorite time of the year. The festive lights, the chill in the air, the hot cups of peppermint cocoa—I enjoy all of it.
One of my favorite parts of the yuletide season is the presence of so many romantic holiday songs on the airwaves. I love listening to Christmas music. I’m not afraid to admit that I sometimes listen to holiday music in June, and even start my holiday playlist spinning in October, just as the stores are setting up their Christmas displays.
Are you in need of a romantic holiday playlist for that amorous candlelit dinner you’re planning? Here’s a few songs that may put you in the mood.
11. Colbie Caillat – “Mistletoe”
10. Annie Lennox and Al Green – “Put a Little Love in Your Heart”
9. Justin Bieber (feat. Boyz II Men) – “Fa La La”
8. Kelly Clarkson – “Winter’s Dream (Brandon’s Song)”
7. Britney Spears – “My Only Wish This Year”
6. Mindy Smith – “It Really Is (a Wonderful Life)”
5. Jeremy Fisher – “Snowflakes”
4. Blondfire – “Underneath the Mistletoe”
3. Neon Trees – “Wish List”
2. Barry Manilow (feat. K. T. Oslin) – “Baby, It’s Cold Outside”
1. Mariah Carey – “All I Want For Christmas is You”
What’s your favorite romantic holiday song? Tell us in the comments below!