Fan of crime dramas or TNT shows? This week’s giveaway is for you, my friend. We’ve got two fantastic TV shows on DVD ($50 value) to give to one lucky winner.
We’re all about TNT (Home of the Crime Drama!) on Reel Life With Jane this week. For another giveaway pegged to the brand new TNT show “King & Maxwell” starring Rebecca Romijn and Jon Tenney, head over to this post and enter to win a $100 Visa Gift Card.
1. RIZZOLI & ISLES, SEASON 3. I LOVE this show, because it takes the buddy cop genre and twists it into Extreme Girl Power. In season 3 of the TNT show, an explosive misstep (cop shoots medical examiner’s mob boss father!) drives a painful wedge between Boston’s finest crime-solving colleagues Jane (Angie Harmon) and Maura (Sasha Alexander). So the two must set aside their issues in order to keep on top of the city’s most heinous murder cases.
But analyzing corpses and tracking killers is child’s play compared to the complications that arise from both friends’ respective parental units: Angela falls for Jane’s new boss, Maura meets her biological mother, and Jane’s infant nephew is the son of either her brother or her father. Includes all 15 episodes of season 3.
This DVD will be released June 11, 2013; season four premieres June 25, 2013 on TNT.
- Crafting the Shifting Worlds of “Rizzoli & Isles”
- Personnel Files
- Team Players
- The Detective and the Doctor
- The Rizzoli Clan
- Maura’s Journey
- Gag Reel
- Unaired Scenes
2. MAJOR CRIMES, SEASON 1. This TNT show picks up where “The Closer” left off. Literally. The detectives in the Los Angeles Police Department’s Major Crimes division are still reeling from the departure of Brenda Leigh Johnson and the realization that Captain Raydor (the fabulous Mary McDonnell) is now in charge. Unlike their previous chief, Raydor (more girl power!) is determined to lead the department with a more team-oriented approach, sharing the credit with the people with whom she works.
Raydor’s hardest job, however, will be gaining the full trust and confidence of her detectives, who aren’t quick to forget her long history of internal investigations targeting them and their previous boss. Awkward! Especially troublesome is Provenza (G.W. Bailey), who has a difficult time taking orders from someone he doesn’t think knows as much as he does. Includes all ten episodes of season one.
This DVD will be released June 11, 2013; season two premieres June 10, 2013.
- Crossing the Tape – Inside the Major Crimes Squad: Chat with star Mary McDonnell and other familiar faces from “Major Crimes” as the cast discusses life on the set — now and on “The Closer.”
- Major Crimes – Major Challenge: Sit down with Creator/Writer and Executive Producer James Duff, Executive Producer Michael Robin and the cast as they discuss moving on from “The Closer” and widening the breadth of the show.
- Raydor’s Rookie: Introducing Kearran Giovanni
- A New Home: A Chat with Graham Patrick Martin
- Gag Reel
- Deleted Scenes
HOW TO ENTER:
ENTER TO WIN by telling us in the comments below: What’s your favorite TNT show and/or character?
For more chances to win, tweet this and leave an additional comment below:
#Giveaway @RizzoliIslesTNT S3 & @MajorCrimesTNT S1 #DVD. Enter at @reellifejane http://bit.ly/19DND1l #sweepstakes @tntweknowdrama
And for yet more chances to win, blog about this giveaway and/or share this post on your other social media networks and leave additional comments below for each one.
The contest ends Sunday, June 9, 2013 at midnight ET. Good luck, Crime Drama Lovers!