This week’s “Safe Haven” giveaway is a DVD/blu-ray combo of Nicholas Sparks goodness. If you love Sparks and his amazing way of weaving romantic tales, this one’s for you.
1. To enter, simply leave a comment on this post by midnight ET on Sunday, May 19, 2013.
2. For more chances to win, follow me on Twitter @reellifejane and tweet this (leave an additional comment letting me know you’ve tweeted):
#Giveaway! #SafeHaven DVD/BD Combo: @NicholasSparks romantic drama. Enter to win @reellifejane http://bit.ly/13V0kBz #sweeps
3. For another chance to win, “LIKE” Reel Life With Jane on Facebook and post this to your Facebook profile and/or page (leave yet another comment letting me know):
@ReelLifeWithJane is giving away @safehavenmovie DVD/blu-ray combo pack. Click through to enter by midnight on Sunday, May 19, 2013: http://bit.ly/13V0kBz
One winner will be chosen randomly (via Random.org) and notified by Tuesday, May 21, 2013. Good luck!
ABOUT THE MOVIE:
You pretty much know what you’re getting with a Nicholas Sparks movie, but that’s ok. It’s a time-tested, reliable brand that continues to enthrall his many fans. I wouldn’t call myself the ultimate Nicholas Sparks fan, but if I’m in just the right romantic-drama mood, there’s no better movie to watch.
“Safe Haven” stars Julianne Hough as a mysterious young woman named Katie who abruptly leaves her home and moves to Southport, North Carolina. She sparks the interest of the locals, especially handsome widower Alex (Josh Duhamel). Sure, Katie’s attracted to Alex (he’s Josh Duhamel, after all), but she’s reluctant to trust him.
Then Katie’s neighbor and new friend Jo (Cobie Smulders) convinces her to give Alex a chance. Before long, however, a dark secret from Katie’s past threatens her happiness. There’s a bit of a wild twist at the end, which is thrilling!
“Safe Haven” is directed by Lasse Hallström, who gained some previous Nicholas Sparks creds when he directed “Dear John.”
DVD/Blu-ray Combo Pack Special Features:
- Digital Copy
- “Safe Haven” in High Definition
- “Igniting the Romance” in “Safe Haven”
- Josh Duhamel’s Lessons in Crabbing
- Set Tour
- Alternate Ending
- Deleted and Extended Scenes
Take a look at the trailer and just TRY to keep that little puddle of tears from rolling down your face!